Reactive Jamming Functionality Now Available in one unit.
Reactive Jamming eliminates both health and safety concerns related to continuous exposure to RF jamming signals and the effect RF jamming signals may have outside of the designated target areas
CellAntenna's R&D engineers have designed the ultimate jamming system by integrating 3 core technologies into an advanced jamming system that is activated ONLY when the jamming system detects a cell phone in the target area attempting to communicate with the cellular system for call establishment
- Detection - Passive
- Jamming - Active
- Distributed Antennas
Each application for a reactive jamming system can be customized for coverage area based on the distributed antenna system design and the output power of the jamming control unit(s). The system detection unit is totally passive as it does not transmit RF signals.
- Court Rooms
How CellAntenna's Reactive Jammer Works
1) Cell phone systems are full duplex systems and use separate RF frequencies to transmit:
- From the cell phone to the cellular tower/base station (uplink
- To the cell phone from the cellular tower/base station (downlink
2) The cell phone reactive jamming system is connected to a distributed antenna system.
3) The reactive jamming system is designed to continuously monitor all of the cellular carrier's
uplink frequencies (handset to tower).
4) In an idle state, the cell phone reduces power to conserve the battery life.
5) When a call/text is initiated by the handset, the power level is always increased on an uplink
6) The cellular detection module in the reactive jamming system senses this increase in the
power level and automatically activates the jamming module of the reactive jamming system.
7) The jamming module is designed to only transmit the jamming signals on the cellular carrier's
Date: 14 October 2015
ACA 2016 Winter Conferencek
Please come to visit us at ACA 2016 Winter Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, January 22 - 27, 2016, booth 505.