RF Shielding - CJAM RF SHIELDING FABRIC
- Removes 40-60 dB of signal between 500-2500 MHz
- Increasing ply will increase attenuation
- Lightweight and Washable
- Can be made into clothing or lining of clothes
- Black or Beige Standard. Custom Colors available for large quantity orders
- Standard fabric roll size of 1.5 meters in width x any length
CellAntenna's RF Blocking fabric reduces or eliminates signal levels encased in it. The fabric consists of nano level copper fragments embedded into a polyester fiber. It is not a metallic fiber weave.
CellAntenna can fabricate the RF Blocking material into any shape or size including clothing, liners of vehicles, draperies, and even tents.
The fabric is passive and does not fall under the category of a Jammer, therefore legal to use in the United States to prevent cellular telephones from being able to communicate.
Potential use of the product includes:
- Tents over suspected bombs (quick deployment).
- Forensics involving communication
- Silencing of conference rooms and secure areas
- Removal of RF signature in battlefield conditions
- Prevention of the harmful effects of Electromagnetic Radiation on technicians servicing cellular towers
- The silencing of cell phones by placement in a pouch or pocket
We can fabricate the RF Blocking material into any end product.
|RF SHIELDING FABRIC|
|CJAM-RF-POUCH-A||RF Shielding Pouches. Kit includes 2 Pouches. Sizes: 10 1/4 x 7 1/4 and 11 1/2 x 7 1/2.||$299.99|
Contact CellAntenna for pricing or email: