High Powered Portable Cellular Communication Jammer
The CJAM 1000 is a powerful advanced jamming device that utilizes unique and intelligent techniques interfering with communication along up to 3 frequency ranges specified by the customer. Choice bands include Cellular, GSM 900, Paging, PCS, UMTS, Wi-Fi or any other Microwave frequency.
- Supports unlimited frequency band composition
- Power output per frequency band up to 15 W
- Versatile signal sources
- Customized to specific requirements
- Jamming range up to 1 Km
- Battery Powered or 120/220Volt
- External Antenna Port for Extended Antenna capability
- Internal Monopole Antennas
- Can be customized for needed frequency bands.
- up to two hours of continuous battery power
- Safe Downlink Jamming
The CJAM 1000 can be used for the following scenarios:
- Cellular Triggered Bomb Defeat
- Communication Control of Hostage negotiations.
- Communication Silencing during advancement on strategic positions
- Disaster Communication
- Site Control
- VIP Protection
- Electronic Theft Denial
CJAM 1000 produces 15 watts of output power per band. It is portable and comes equipped to allow for the remote placement of antennas, allowing full area control placing the jamming only in those areas required.
The CJAM 1000 using our antenna technology 'Beams' the jamming signal into the area of control while allowing for the use of communication in those areas which are not of concern.
CJAM 1000 optional features include:
- Diplexer for patching into existing communication
- Switchable Attenuation for level adjustment
- Remote Activation
- GPS Beacon
CJAM 1000 Specifications:
- For all types of cellular system including analog (AMPS, TACS, NMT) and digital (GSM, DCS, CDMA, PDC, TDMA, PHS, PCS, iDEN)
- Jamming distance: Up to 1/2 mile radius, depending on the strength and type of cellular system.
- Output signal strength: ERP 41.8 dBm 15 Watts
- Input Power: 120VAC or 220VAC
- Signal Source: Patent Pending:
- Jamming Method: (a) single sweep and/or (b) CJAM FT ( Frequency Translation)
- Antenna: Internal or Optional External
- Size: (L) 18" x (W) 12" x (T) 8"
- Weight: about 15 kg
CJAM 1000-8919 For North / South American Systems Frequency band: 869-894 MHz, 900 MHz (Frequency Specific), 1930-1990 MHz
CJAM 1000 - 91821 For World GSM Systems Frequency band: 935-960 MHz, 1805-1880 MHz , 2110-2170 Mhz
NOTE : THIS PRODUCT IS BEING SOLD AND MARKETED ONLY TO UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENCIES, OR. FOR EXPORT TO FOREIGN GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS. CA WIRELESS DOES NOT SELL OR MARKET ANY OF ITS JAMMING PRODUCTS FOR USE BY PRIVATE COMPANIES OR INDIVIDUALS -IN THE USA. -
Date: 14 October 2015
ACA 2016 Winter Conferencek
Please come to visit us at ACA 2016 Winter Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, January 22 - 27, 2016, booth 505.