CP400 - Cryptophone 400
CONDUCT SECURE VOICE OVER IP CALLS!
Dual-band UMTS HSDPA / WCDMA with HSUPA support
IEEE 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN
Voice & SMS encryption
Hardened WM 6.5 operating system
Standby: Up to 360 hours
Secure talk time: Up to 5 hours
CALL FOR PRICING!!!
The CryptoPhone 400 gives you the flexibility to conduct secure voice over IP calls using either GSM, 3G/UMTS, or wireless local area networks. This unmatched flexibility combined with secure messaging, a hardened operating system and encrypted storage for your confidential contacts, messages and notes provides you with 360-degree protection in a sleek, elegant package including a brillant 3.2-inch TFT LCD high-resolution touch screen.
Secure voice over IP communication on any network - GSM, 3G, WLAN
- strongest and most secure algorithms available today - AES256 and Twofish
- 4096 bit Diffie-Hellman key exchange with SHA256 hash function
- readout-hash based key authentication
- 256 bit effective key length
- encryption key is destroyed as soon as the call ends
Based on the same strong encryption algorithms used for GSMK CryptoPhone voice encryption - 4096 bit Diffie-Hellman initial key exchange, AES256 and Twofish message encryption with 256 bit effective key length. Supports long SMS and encrypted self-destructing "Eyes Only" SMS.
Encrypted storage system for contacts, messages, notes and keys with smart folders protects confidential data against unauthorized access
- hardened WM 6.5 operating system with granular security management and streamlined, security optimized components and communication stacks protects device against outside attacks GSMK. CryptoPhones are the only secure cell phones on the market with full source code published for independent security assessments. They contain no proprietary or secret encryption, no backdoors, no key-escrow, no centralized or operator-owned key generation, and require no key registration.
Talk time up to 6 hours
- standby time up to 340 hours
Dimensions & weight
103.8 x 57.7 x 11.7 mm
- 110g incl. battery
- integrated antenna
3.2-inch sunlight-readable touch-sensitive TFT LCD screen with LED backlight @ 480 x 800, 64k colors
Navigation / Buttons
Dedicated talk / hang-up, volume up / down, home and back buttons
Integrated USB/power connector
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- MicroSD memory card slot, SD2.0 compatible
- Bluetooth V2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate and A2DP for stereo wireless headsets
- IEEE 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN
Encrypted calls: CELP and ACELP VLBR4 Decoding & playback: WAV, WMA, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, QCP, M4A, MP3, MIDI, polyphonic ring tones
5.0 megapixels resolution with auto focus (can be completely disabled upon request)
100-240V AC adapter
- USB sync cable
- stereo headset with microphone
12V car charger
- solar panel charger
- vehicle mount kit