CJAM-RF Detection-DT is a wide area cell phone detector system that provides instant awareness of the presence of a cell phone in a call condition. Using CellAntenna's Distributed Antenna System, the CJAM-RF Detection-DT system can provide specific area detection as well as facility wide scanning to alert facility security when and where a cell phone is communicating. Not based on triangulation principles, but rather CJAM using ultra-sensing technology, the system can be deployed to provide detection with accuracy as accurate as 5 meters. The CJAM-RF Detection-DT can control and eliminate the illegal use of cell phones by inmates in prisons, criminals during the committing of a crime, or ensuring complete cell phone security within a building. CJAM-RF Detection-DT can detect CDMA, GSM, UMTS, and iDen protocols.
Designed in our facilities, the CJAM-RF Detection-DT is passive in nature and does not interfere with radio frequency communication. Specially designed filtering technology minimizes false positives which translate into a stable deployment with little or no requirement for any special training.
As part of CJAM's Distributed Antenna System (DAS), the coverage area of the system can increase to almost any size building. Using CellAntenna's MOFORSAS, the Multiple Output Fiber Optic Smart Antenna System CJAM-RF Detection-DT can be centrally located covering multiple buildings in a campus. The CJAM-CPC can also be used in conjunction with CJAM-CPC (cellular phone control system) and CJAM-NF (cellular jamming system) to provide a full solution to cell phone security issues all within a single DAS deployment.
Uses for the CJAM-RF Detection-DT include:
- Correctional Facility control of cell phones by inmates.
- Universities and Schools in order to eliminate the use of cell phones during exams.
- Secure Government buildings including Embassies, and other sensitive high security areas.
- Coverage available of all standard cellular bands including 800 SMR, 800 cellular, 900 / 1900 / AWS for North America and 900/1800/2100 for Europe.
- Scalable Deployment to meet budgeting requirements
- Alarm Ports for connection to existing alarm equipment.
- Self contained unit with battery power for portable applications is also supported.
- Independent monitoring of a facility while jamming is deployed to insure jamming effectiveness.
- Optional Customizable GUI if required.
- We offer a full engineered solution for any specific requirement for this product to meet customer requirements
- Solution for 2G/3G networks worldwide
- Using CellAntenna's DAS , can provide coverage to an indoor area of any size
- Can be monitored remotely with single server and multiple remote clients.
NOTE: CERTAIN FEATURES OF THIS EQUIPMENT MAY BE ILLEGAL TO USE WITHOUT COURT ORDER . PLEASE SEEK LEGAL ADVICE PRIOR TO USE. IT IS THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILTY TO INSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS PRIOR TO ITS USE. CJAM, CELLANTENNA and CAWireless, shall not be responsible for the misuse of this product.
Date: 14 October 2015
ACA 2016 Winter Conferencek
Please come to visit us at ACA 2016 Winter Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, January 22 - 27, 2016, booth 505.