- Detect unauthorized cell phone use in high-risk areas.
- Detect and control both CDMA and GSM cellular handsets.
- Captures unique identification number and service provider of all cell phone handsets in a defined area.
- System files and database to interpret usage and patterns.
- Can be monitored remotely.
GUARDIAN MANAGED ACCESS SERVICE Features Include:
- Coverage available of all standard cell phone bands 450/850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz ( 900/1800 or 800/1900 standard)
- Compatible with GSM A5/1 and A5/2
- Determination of the total number of cell phones in operation in a given target area.
- Produces a list of the cell phones in a given target area with TMSI, IMSI, IMEI for GSM and MIN, ESN, PRN , PRL for CDMA.
- List of each cell phone in a given area with the cell phone service provider they are subscribed with.
- Send an SMS or ring to any cell phone within the target.
- Exclude from monitoring a list of defined cell phones used by approved persons.
- Disable the cell phone and SIM of any phone in a given area (service denial where legal) .
- GPS receiver for precise timing for CDMA .
- Microsoft Access database of data warehousing and report generation
Solution for 2G/3G networks worldwide .
- Using CellAntenna's DAS, can provide coverage to an indoor and campus area of any size .
- Can be monitored remotely with single server and multiple remote clients.
NOTE: Available in countries where service denial is legal.
GUARDIAN MANAGED ACCESS SERVICE Service Portfolio - Description
CellAntenna's engineers will conduct a site survey to determine the optimal system configuration and from that provide an estimate of
coverage and capture rate.
- Based on the site survey results, CellAntenna will propose a plan based on the results of the site survey and the expectations of the end
Once a plan has been finalized, CellAntenna's technicians will come on site as often as necessary and continuously monitor for
contraband cell phones that are in use within the correctional facility.
Over a period of time, based on the size of the facility, CellAntenna's system will detect the illegal phones and capture their unique serial
numbers (IMSI for GSM & ESN for CDMA).
- All detection information is exported to a MS Access database manager and report writer where detection data is organized and reported
for use by investigators or mobile carriers.
Correctional investigators can then use the list of contraband phones in order to determine who is illegally smuggling handsets and SIM
cards into the facility.
In addition, the correctional facility is able to turn over the list of contraband mobile phones to the cellular carrier for service disconnect
(passive service denial).
CellAntenna and the DOC will plan a visit schedule based on the anticipated replenishment rate of contraband mobile phones and
In the USA, the GUARDIAN MANAGED ACCESS SERVICE Service Portfolio option is a perfect solution as part of a migration strategy
toward jamming in the event that it becomes legal.
Detection data is captured by the GUARDIAN MANAGED ACCESS SERVICE and exported to a Microsoft database and report writer
system-Microsoft Access. The detection information can be sorted and organized to help investigators arrest those aiding and abetting
the smuggling of contraband handsets and SIM cards.
Handset Detection Reporting
The GUARDIAN MANAGED ACCESS SERVICE for GSM can capture the unique serial number and the SIM card of a handset. It will log each
detection event with a time and date stamp.
Handset Use Investigation
Using the information that is captured by the CJAM CPC investigators can determine patterns that are strong indicators of suspicious activity by
building a sort routine within Access.
For applications outside of the USA the GUARDIAN MANAGED ACCESS SERVICE can provide denial of service on a handset-by-handset basis. Like
the "white list" list that can be built to indentify "authorized" handsets that have been detected a "service denial" list can be created that identifies
the target handset by either it's IMEI serial number (GSM) or ESN (CDMA). Handsets can be added or deleted from this list as need be. The Service
Denial feature is accomplished using special software and available only outside of the USA except for non-Federal Government use.
NOTE : THE SERVICE DENIAL FEATURE OF THIS EQUIPMENT IS ILLEGAL TO USE IN THE USA AND IN OTHER
CONTRIES . PLEASE SEEK LEGAL ADVICE PRIOR TO USE. IT IS THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILTY TO INSURE
COMPLIANCE WITH ANY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS PRIOR TO ITS USE. CJAM, CELLANTENNA AND
CAWIRELESS, SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT .
SUBJECT TO US EXPORT LICENSING REQUIREMENTS ( ECCN 5A001.F.2 )
Date: 14 October 2015
ACA 2016 Winter Conferencek
Please come to visit us at ACA 2016 Winter Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, January 22 - 27, 2016, booth 505.