Cell phone Threat Management Service Denial - Jamming
As a recognized industry leader in the design of solutions to address Cell Phone Threat Management, CellAntenna has developed a portfolio of state of the art systems. A core competency of CellAntenna is designing and deploying distributed antenna system (DAS) to propagate the RF signals within large buildings and campuses. By effectively integrating it's two core competencies CellAntenna is able to deliver solutions that predictably deny service, detect, control and manage illegal or unwanted cell phones.
One of CellAntenna's cellular service denial systems is CJAM-NF which jams the uplink communication between the cellular handset and the cellular tower. CJAM-NF uses jamming technology developed by CellAntenna's engineers in conjunction with an engineered distributed antenna system (DAS).
- Low power jamming ensures jamming signals do not effect surrounding communities
- To ensure fault tolerance the CJAM-NF system can be designed to be dual redundant.
- The CJAM-NF system will be designed to effectively jam only that part of the cellular bands that exist in the facility or the surround grounds
- Every antenna is engineered to deliver predictable results
Typically each facility requiring cell phone management is different.
This fact means that each solution must be designed based on the different physical characteristics of a building and in conjunction with what the user wants to sccomplish.
Applications for the CJAM-DT include:
- Correctional Facility control of cell phones by inmates
- Universities and Schools in order to eliminate the use of cell phones during exams.
- Secure Government buildings including Embassies, and other sensitive high security areas.
NOTE : THIS PRODUCT IS BEING SOLD AND MARKETED ONLY TO UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENCIES, OR. FOR EXPORT TO FOREIGN GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS. CA WIRELESS DOES NOT SELL OR MARKET ANY OF ITS JAMMING PRODUCTS FOR USE BY PRIVATE COMPANIES OR INDIVIDUALS -IN THE USA. -
Date: 14 October 2015
ACA 2016 Winter Conferencek
Please come to visit us at ACA 2016 Winter Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, January 22 - 27, 2016, booth 505.