RF - CJAM RF SHIELDING POUCHES
- Shielding Effectiveness @ 1 GHz: 75-80 dB
- Increasing ply will increase attenuation
- Lightweight and Washable: 2.3 oz/yd2 (0.08 Kg/m2)
- Resistance: <0.1 ohms/sq
- Thickness: 0.005 in (0.127mm)
Applications: EMI/RFI shielding. Superior abrasion resistance, flexibility, corrosion resistance and conductivity make this an excellent EMI/RFI shielding material used in gaskets, tapes and laminate shields.
Description:This product consists of a Nylon Taffeta fabric plated with Nickel/Silver for superior corrosion resistance, wear resistance and conductivity.
Potential use of the product includes:
- Tents over suspected bombs (quick deployment).
- Forensics involving communication
- Silencing of conference rooms and secure areas
- Removal of RF signature in battlefield conditions
- Prevention of the harmful effects of Electromagnetic Radiation on technicians servicing cellular towers
- The silencing of cell phones by placement in a pouch or pocket
|RF SHIELDING POUCHES|
|CJAM-RF-POUCH-S||RF Shielding Pouch. Size: 5 1/2" X 3 3/4".||$66.00|
|CJAM-RF-POUCH-M||RF Shielding Pouch. Size: 7" X 5".||$72.00|
|CJAM-RF-POUCH-L||RF Shielding Pouch. Size: 7.5" X 6.5".||$79.00|
Contact CellAntenna for pricing or email: